24/7 Emergency Services
Tri-State Restoration Contractors, Inc. in Evansville, Indiana is a full service general contractor specializing in Insurance Restoration Services for residents and businesses in the Tri-State. Our services provide a full range of cleaning and restoration for structures and their contents that have been damaged by fire, soot, smoke, vandalism, and water.
There is never a convenient time for disaster to strike, and when it does, you want to be sure that the results are satisfying. We provide this by restoring your home or business and its personal property to a condition equal to or better than its pre-loss condition.
Our 24-7 Emergency Certified Response Team is IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration) certified in water extraction, fire and smoke restoration, odor control, carpet cleaning, upholstery and fabric cleaning.
We work closely with you and the insurance company to make sure your home or business is completely cleaned and restored to a policy holder's satisfaction. A quality, detailed estimate is provided to your insurance adjuster for all types of residential, commercial, or multiple family dwellings. Your property will be restored according to industry standards and specifications.
TRCI’s goal is to provide a quick, professional, and caring response to your restoration needs.
24-7 Emergency Mitigation Services
- Water Extraction
- Smoke Odor Removal
- Contents Restoration
- Computer & Electronic Cleaning
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Total Pack-out and Inventory of Personal Property
- Personal Property Cleaning and Storage
- Deodorizing & Disinfecting
- Dehumidification & Drying
- Stain Removal
- Air Ducts and Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Chimney Cleaning & Repairs
- TRCI is contacted by the insured or the insurance company
- TRCI Emergency Mitigation Services Team Technician calls
homeowner within 45 mins to 1 hr and arrives usually within 2 hrs
- Our technicians explain the necessary steps to mitigate the loss and answers any questions
- The property owner signs an Authorization Form
- Emergency board-ups, tarping, dry-outs and pack-outs begin as well as the removal of personal property to prevent secondary damage
- Emergency mitigation services are completed
- Our estimator provides the insured and insurance company
with an estimate for the complete restoration of the property