AIR DUCT & DRYER VENT- CLEANING
Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning provides a cleaner living and working environment. Dirty air ducts can affect the health of your family, especially allergy and asthma sufferers and those with other respiratory health issues. Air Ducts are a part of our house that we can’t clean ourselves. They accumulate dust, dust mites, pet hair, pollen, and skin flakes, etc. Each time your HVAC unit fan is on, it forces these impurities into your living environment for you to breathe…..morning, noon and night.
Air Duct and Chimney Cleaning by TRCI cleans all supply ducts, return air vents and all register grilles. We also provide a sanitizing, deodorizing, and filtration service. We utilize the "skipper ball" method of cleaning, as well as compressed air, which is important for a thorough cleaning.
Consider cleaning air ducts if you:
● Recently had fire or smoke damage
● Remodeled or have a newly constructed
home or building
● Had mold contamination
● A member of the family suffers from
allergies or asthma
● Your air ducts have not been cleaned
within the last 7 – 10 years.
● Have purchased an existing home
Air Duct and Chimney Cleaning by TRCI also provides:
● Chimney Cleaning
● Chimney masonry repairs, relining, and
● Full Chimney Inspection
● Dryer Vent Cleaning
Call 812-426-5202 to get started!
Dryer Vent Cleaning
A dryer vent duct that is clogged with lint can cause:
● Damage to your dryer when it can’t vent air
properly through the dryer duct
● Wasted energy costs
● Longer drying time because moisture can’t flow
out of the dryer duct
● A fire hazard
You may need dryer vent cleaning if your dryer:
● Shuts off before your clothes are dry
● Gets too hot when running or doesn’t heat up
● Takes too long to dry your clothes
Our service technicians will come inside and unhook the connection piece that goes between the dryer and the vent. We’ll run the vent cleaning equipment from the dryer side out to the end of the vent while using an industrial type air blowing motor. Once the cleaning equipment has traveled the length of the vent enough times to thoroughly clean the vent, we’ll clean out the connection piece, reattach your dryer and recheck the vent while your dryer is operating.
Click Here to Print Coupon
Benefits of cleaning ductwork:
● Improves indoor air quality
● Increases HVAC efficiency
● Helps reduce dust in the house
● Improves the health and well
being of you and your family